8.29.2012

Plain and Simple

 
Dress:             F21 (old, but similar here)
Belt:                Madewell
Shoes:             Steve Madden (old, but similar here)
Sunglasses:    Carrera

I’m a big fan of maxi dresses.  I have quite a few of them and they are all “go-to” items in my closet.  Not only are maxi dresses super comfortable (especially in the unbearable Miami heat), but they always look stylish, without making it look like you tried too hard.  I will keep wearing my maxi dresses into the fall and winter (I know Miami doesn’t really have a fall or a winter, but whatever), accessorizing with cute scarves, a jean jacket, or my Zara army green parka.

On a side note, these pictures were taken in Central Park’s Conservatory Gardens.  The Gardens are so beautiful.  Definitely one of NYC’s hidden treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment