7.24.2013

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim: SUBOO







***ALL PHOTOS ©GETTY IMAGES***

 
So even though I was only invited to the Dolores Cortes show originally, thanks to my boyfriend’s irresistible charm we were able to see a second show—SUBOO.  SUBOO is an Australian brand by designer Sue Di Chio.  This was SUBOO’s second year showing at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, and, let me tell you, it did not disappoint.

The SUBOO show was held in a tent on the beach behind the Raleigh.  There was something about being on the sand that made this show feel a little more “Miami.”  The models were superrrrr tall, and all sported slicked back hair.  To me, the overall vibe of the show was sleek and sexy.  Everything had a geometric feel, from the patterns of the fabric and the shapes of the suits to the strategically placed cut-outs.  Personally, I really love long-line bikini tops, so this collection was right up my alley.  I could see myself wearing a lot of the pieces, but my favorite is the black and goldish suit in the second picture.  Check out my Instagram for a video of the show’s finale @ERIKAH318.

1 comment: