7.31.2013

MBFWSwim: What I Wore

 











Dress:             Zara (old, but similar here)
Shoes:            Jimmy Choo (no longer available, but similar here)
Bag:                Rebecca Minkoff (on sale)
Earrings:        Ippolita (no longer available, but similar here)
Rings:             Violetfly on Etsy, AmyOHandmade on Etsy 

As soon as I found out I was going to a show at MBFWSwim, I immediately knew I wanted to wear something bright.  I originally planned on wearing a multicolored, silk Alexis maxi-dress, but with the unpredictable weather and the heat, I decided against it.  Instead I went with this purple Zara wrap dress that I’ve had in my closet for over three years.  This dress is one of my favorites.  The color is bright and beautiful, the shape is flattering, and the material is perfectly drapey.  I did my hair in a combo french-fishtail braid, which is surprisingly easy to do and great for the Miami humidity.  You can read more about the shows I attended at MBFWSwim here and here.

5 comments: