10.15.2012

Inspired





 
Jacket:             H & M (old, but similar here)
Pants:              H & M (old, but similar here)
Tank:               Frenchi
Shoes:             Tahari

 
If you know me, then you know that I have a slight unhealthy obsession with Blake Lively.  If you know Blake Lively, then you know that no one, and I mean no one, can rock a pant suit like she can (case in point Blake Lively in a red Michael Kors suit and Louboutin heels at Good Morning America).  Beyond perfection.  I usually try to avoid pant suits at all costs, but when I saw this one at H & M in New York City, the cut of it totally reminded me of the Michael Kors suit Blake Lively wore.  I was inspired, so I bought it.  Even though I’m not sold on the color, I really like the modern style and fit.



No comments:

Post a Comment