11.20.2012

Day to Night






 
Blazer:         Topshop   
Shirt:            Gap (old)   
Skirt:            The Limited (old, but similar here   
Shoes:          Tahari (on sale for $35!)  
Watch:         Michael Kors  

Last Thursday, the lovely, Miami-based designer Carolina Benoit hosted a Blogger’s Tea Party at her studio.  This is what I wore.  Since I knew I would be going to the party straight from work, I had to wear something that was work appropriate, but that would transition easily into the night.  I chose this outfit because I thought it was the perfect mix of classic silhouettes (pencil skirt and blazer), which make the outfit professional, and fun colors, which make the outfit party-worthy. To spice it up a little more, I switched out the nude pumps that I wore to work with these snakeskin sandals.  Stay tuned for pictures from the tea party!

3 comments: